Whether you’re creating a new network or looking to secure an existing enterprise, TwistedLogic can assist in developing advanced network defense frameworks and training programs based on best practices from the Department of Defense and Commercial sector to ensure you’re protected from external and internal threats.
TwistedLogic has advanced expertise in both cloud and on-premise technologies.
- Hosting virtual infrastructure leveraging Azure, AWS, or Google
- Cloud based email, collaboration, and authentication services in Office 365 and Azure Active Directory, to include single sign-on (SSO) capabilities with external services (SAML)
- Device management with Microsoft Intune or VMware AirWatch to provide conditional access and configuration control to workstations and mobile devices
- Configuring and securing Microsoft products, to include Active Directory, Exchange, Certificate Authority, Windows Servers & Workstations
- Configuring and securing network perimeter security appliances, to include firewalls, intrusion detection systems (IDS), and proxies
- Security monitoring of network traffic and host activity using security information and event management (SIEM) technologies to alert and research malicious activity